Terms & Conditions
The booker agrees to these terms and conditions of charter.
- “the website” refers to Crystal Blue Yacht Charters’s website crystalblueyachtcharters.com.au
- The Booker is the client who is paying for the booking
- The Event is for the scheduled event, for which the Booker is paying
- The Booking Group means all passengers taking part in the Booking or Charter
- Booking schedule or event schedule is the time and place of the event detailed in the order confirmation email sent to the Booker. The booking schedule confirms the date, time and place of departure and contact details for your event, private charter or venue hire agreement
- Master means the qualified person in charge of your booked vessel
An agreement is created between the Booker and Crystal Blue Yacht Charters when the Booker completes a booking transaction. The agreement confirms the Booker has acknowledged all of the following terms and conditions
- Payments are made via the payment options in the charter agreement for your booking
- Costs for any damage caused by anyone within the Booking Group will be paid by the Booker.
Right of Refusal
Crystal Blue Yacht Charters reserves the right to refuse or terminate a booking if the Booker does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Cancellation by the Booker and Refunds
- Over 28 days the deposit will be refunded less AUD$250 administration fee
- 15 to 28 days before departure deposit is not refundable
- 0 to 14 days before departure full payment is not refundable
Cancellation by Crystal Blue Yacht Charters
Crystal Blue Yacht Charters can cancel and reschedule bookings for weather, safety, vessel inoperability or any other reason at the Master’s discretion. In this unlikely event Crystal Blue Yacht Charters reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative vessel or an alternative Charter date suitable to both parties.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Crystal Blue Yacht Charters operates under the Responsible Service of Alcohol Act and as such reserves the right to refuse service to excessively intoxicated passengers.
The Booker agrees the Master always has sole discretion to take whatever action is necessary to protect and maintain the safety, welfare and good order or the vessel.
The Booker agrees that all Charters will proceed regardless of weather conditions unless deemed unsafe by the Master on the day
All shoes will be collected prior to boarding and stored on board. Shoes will be available for shore excursions and on final disembarkation.
Crystal Blue Yacht Charters has a NO SMOKING policy to avoid damage caused by ash and embers. Smoking is not permitted on or inside the vessel at anytime during the Charter
Crystal Blue Yacht Charters takes COVID-19 safety seriously for your comfort and safety. If anyone in the Booking Group is unwell, have any COVID related symptoms or are waiting for the results of a COVID test, please stay home and arrange for an alternative date for the charter.
The Booker agrees to listen to safety briefing, act responsibly and not cause damage and will comply with all directions given by the Master and crew.
It is a condition of the booking that the liability of Crystal Blue Yacht Charters, its servants, agents, employees and subcontractors is agreed to be limited in accordance with the Limitations of Liabilities and Maritime Claims Act 1989 (Cth) and that any claim for loss or damage must be notified in writing within 7 days from the day of the Charter and any court action, suit or proceeding must be brought within 365 days of the Charter date.
The Booker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Crystal Blue Yacht Charters, their agents, employees and subcontractors, from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, costs, expenses, fees, damages, fines and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) caused by any negligent act or omission by the Booker or members of the Booking Group including:
- Failure to follow any reasonable direction given by the Master or crew;
- Failure to comply with any of these terms or conditions;
- Failure to comply with any warning signs;
- Unreasonable or unsafe behaviour;
- Wilful misuse of the equipment or facilities of the Vessel;
- Intoxication or the use of prohibited drugs.
The Booker agrees there are inherent risks and dangers onboard any Vessel. All passengers in the Booking Group participate in the event at their own risk.
The laws of Queensland govern this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland in respect of any disputes arising between them.
By completing the website checkout, checking the acceptance of terms and conditions and paying at minimum the deposit, the Booker agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Booker acknowledges that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and has or will convey these conditions to the Booking Group.