Crystal Blue Xpress is a custom built, centre console, 40ft express boat licensed for up to 21 passengers. It’s the ultimate go anywhere adventure cruising boat.
We are truly blessed with some of the best cruising water ways in the world. From the unique Gold Coast Canal system to the natural beauty of the Broadwater and Moreton Bay, there are so many places to discover and explore. CBX is ready to take you there!
- Custom built by Rivera
- Up to 21 passengers
- Sit down lunch for 12 passengers
- Under cover seating
- Pick and drop off from any water front and beach location
- Explore the best of the Gold Coast Broadwater and Moreton Bay
Escape the crowds and explore locations only the locals get to visit by water with your own private Crystal Blue Xpress charter.
- Jumpin Pin – North Tip of South Stradebroke Island
- Mc Larens Landing, Tipplers Café, Couran Cove – South Stradbroke Island
- Sanctuary Cove
- Horse Shoe Bay, Peel Island
- Wave Break Island
- Private Whale watching (8 passengers)
- Gold Coast Canals
- Sovereign Island
- Tangalooma Wrecks – from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
Water Transfers – any where, any time.
Why go by car when you can travel by water. CBX is the ultimate transfer vessel.
Whether it’s delivering the Bride to a magical beach wedding location, or cruising with guests from your water front accommodation to lunch or dinner at your favourite water front restaurant.
- The largest passenger capacity of any water taxi vessel
- Secluded Beach Pick up and Drop off
- Transfers from any Waterfront Home or Hotel
- Water front restaurant transfers
- Equipment and supplies transfers
- 40ft (12 meters)
- Builder: Riviera
- Engines: Twin Mercury 350 HP Verados
- Combination of under cover and open air seating
- Under cover dinning for 10 to 12 guests
- Large cool boxes for drinks
- Underwater lights
- 21 passengers in-shore
- 8 passengers off-shore (whale watching and fishing)
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.